Now I have to admit, I've never been one to pay much attention to friends' and acquaintances' virtual charity muggings - demanding you to sponsor their morning walk for No-One-Gives-a-Shit Aid. But these two guys, who I never really knew, are an absolute inspiration. Not only have they raised over £160,000 for Breast Cancer Care, they've also given a new face to what has previously been a relatively mature, female-centric charity. At this point, they've been at sea nearly 7 weeks, updating their Facebook Page with honest and moving posts on their gruelling endeavour. If you can, please donate whatever you can afford to their Just Giving page. You can find out a bit more about the boys and their journey through their Website.
As a small act of appreciation for the way two teenage brats morphed into inspirational young men, I'm dedicating the first Wish List of 2014 to pink, the official colour of Breast Cancer Care.
1. 'Sophie' Pink & White Stripe Dress by Jones and Jones, Topshop, £60. Buy it here.
2. Vesper Bead-Embellished Woven Silk Top by Tory Burch, Net-a-Porter, £340. Buy it here.
3. Light Pink Cropped Jumper, River Island, £30. Buy it here.
4. Double Jewel Earrings, ASOS, £10. Buy them here.
5. Pink Wool Boyfriend Coat, Miss Selfridge, £79. Buy it here.
6. Cotton-Blend Piqué Skinny Pants by Moschino Cheap and Chic, Net-a-Porter, £255. Buy them here.
7. Classic Southampton Ladies Watch, Daniel Wellington, £129. Buy it here.
8. Check Boucle Pelmet Skirt, Topshop, £40. Buy it here.
9. Knitted Crystal Stud Jumper, Topshop, £46. Buy it here.
10. 'On Top' Light Pink Courts, Office, £65. Buy them here.
11. Miss Dior Bag in Rose Poudre Lambskin, Dior, £POA. Buy it
12. Neon Pink Low Chuck Taylors by Converse, Kurt Geiger, £35 (was £50). Buy them here.
13. Lilo Oversize Square Sunglasses, Topshop, £16. Buy them here.