Monday

Wish List Mondays #43

So I have a confession to make. In my absence, I'm afraid I've turned into a member of society that I used to rather enjoy heaping distain upon: the Gym-Goer. Yes, somewhat of a transformation has been made, and I now frequently find myself power walking through the darkness of the early mornings to the warm, fluorescent lights of my local bodily temple. It may have been the fear of the 'Fresher 10' at work, or the guilt of indulging in a particularly 'wet' January, but I now have a whole new type of wardrobe to attract my wishful gaze. Million Dollar Baby, I may not be in practice, but surely I get points for looking the part… No?

1. Link Design Black Crew Neck Sweater, Stüssy, €69. Don't break a sweat, here.
2. Acrylic Wash Beanie Hat by Carhartt, ASOS, £20. Beanie Baby, here.
3. Women's Clima Training Hoodie, Adidas, £41. Hood Rat, here.
4. Coral Sports Bra, H&M, £10. Bra-vo, here.
5. Reversible Yoga Leggings, Sweaty Betty, £70. Flip Reverse It, here.
6. Grey Yoga Trousers, H&M, £13. Fade to Grey, here.
7. Shakedown Workout Shorts, Sweaty Betty, £39. Hey Shortie, here.
8. Slendertone Flex Max Unisex Toning Belt, Boots, £90. Belt One Out, here.
9. Pro Training Glove by Lonsdale, Sports Direct, £15. Knock Em Down, here.
10. Leather, Suede and Mesh Sneakers by MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, £260. Let's Get Mesh-y, here.
11. Pink/Charcoal Eco Yoga Mat, Sweaty Betty, £39. Yoga-ba Gaba, here.
12. Flyknit Air Max, Nike, £180. Get Some Air, here.


Over and out - this Gym Bunny's got an early start.

Love,
Belle x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...