Happy Moan-Day everyone. The week has begun again, and it's time to restart the count down to Friday. Much like Maria in The Sound of Music, thinking of my favourite things always makes me feel a little better - hence why my Mondays are nearly always spent trawling the internet and making wish-lists and imaginary 'baskets' left right and centre. Cyber retail therapy, if you will. So, here are my top finds for this week:
1. Geek Jumper, Topshop, £28. Get some geek chic here.
2. Shearling-collared wool & cashmere-blend coat by Maje, Net-a-Porter, £445. Treat yourself here.
3. Sheep Thrills Jumper, Topshop, £48. Be a shepherd, not a sheep here.
4. Tartan Miniskirt by McQ Alexander McQueen, Net-a-Porter, £515. Go back to school here.
5. Red A-Line Skirt, Comptoir des Cotonniers, £110. Red Dead Redemption here.
6. Bib-front Shirt, The Kooples, £150. Shirt up here.
7. Tiffany Blue All-Stars by Converse, Office, £25 (on Sale!). Breakfast at Tiffany's here.
8. Black YSL Tote, Net-a-Porter, £1395. Put it on your Christmas wishlist here.
9. Fluoro Satchel, The Cambridge Satchel Company, £115. Brighten up your day here.
What's on your fashion radar this week?