Monday

Wish List Mondays #40

After a 4-month period of dust-settling and adjustment following a complete life-overhaul, it looks like Wish List Mondays is finally coming to you on...a Monday. Pretty rad, huh. Yep, it's taken me this long to finally accept the organisational responsibilities of a person who resembles an adult (yet refuses to act like one). So forgive me for boasting that I actually researched this post over the weekend, and am now fervishly writing it in my lunch hour. All I need is Dolly Parton's Nine to Five playing in the background and my Devil Wears Prada-esque mental work montage would be complete.

Let's face it. The weather's shit. Winter's coming. And you're eating too much. What better way to distract yourself from the reality of a Bridget Jones existence than with a large injection of pattern into your wardrobe. (I could actually think of better distractions, but for the sake of younger readers I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now.) Get ready, ladies, your outfits are about to trip out...

1. Heart-Print Shirt, Topshop, £32. Burberry rip-off, here.
2. Navy Check Romper Suit, Topshop, £36. Check it out, here.
3. Monochrome Jacquard Coat, Zara, £70. Jac(quard) and Jill, here.
4. Printed Scuba Skirt, H&M, £35. "Scuba party", here.
5. Knitted Rabbit Print Jumper, Topshop, £48. Hopping mad, here.
6. Juno-Striped Insect Print Silk Tshirt by Mother of Pearl, Net-a-Porter, £295. Pearl of wisdom, here.
7. Dolce Medium Ayers-Trimmed Embellished Bag by Dolce & Gabbana, Net-a-Porter, £2,560. All that glitters, here.
8. Furry Leather Plimsol with Tassels, Zara, £70. Hot fuzz, here.
9. Two-Sided Soft Scarf, Zara, £20. Two-faced, here.


And if you're feeling really indulgent, why not buy yourself a fucking crown. Here's one I want:

Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Crown by Dolce & Gabbana, Net-a-Porter, £2,060.
Now Sold Out. Must be a lot of princesses about.


Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...