"Hey Jude, don't make it bad." If you have a window, or a roof, you might have noticed 'St Jude' the hurricane that's thundered over the UK for the last 24 hours. In times like this, there is only one thing to do. Turn up the heating, stock up on trashy movies and TV shows, and slip into some comfy clothes that won't judge you on the amount of bulk-bought chocolate you will be eating.
1. Moon Intarsia Cashmere Pants by Chinti and Parker, Net-a-Porter, £350. Over the moon, here.
2. Polo Bear Sweater, Polo Ralph Lauren, £255. Grin and bear it, here.
3. Coco Ivory Silk Crepe de Chine Pyjama Set by Olivia von Halle, Net-a-Porter, £330. Coco Mademoiselle, here.
4. Overknee Socks, H&M, £6. Sock it to them, here.
5. Obey Record Label Cushion by Obey, Urban Outfitters, £40. Put a record on, here.
6. Soft Check Scarf, Topshop, £18. Check mate, here.
7. Trochilus Boost Printed Sneakers by Stella McCartney for Adidas, Net-a-Porter, £250. Jeepers sneakers, here.
8. Jocelin Shearling Buckle Boot by UGG Australia, Office, £160. Boot-y call, here.
9. Knitted Hat with Faux-Fur PomPom, H&M, £8. Hat trick, here.
My sympathy goes out to anyone who's property or family have been harmed by St Jude. Hurricanes suck, yo.