Friday

Tune Tape Tuesdays #37, #38 & #39

TUNE TAPE TUESDAY IS BACK! After over a month of no-show, I'm back with all the music you've missed. That's a blockbusting THREE Tune Tapes at once. That's around 70 new tracks to get your teeth into. So with no further ado, let's get cracking.

Continuing on the theme of threes, I thought this week I'd pick out three stand-out tracks from each week of missed Tune Tapes. So, y'know, I'm giving something back. Rather than go into a long ramble about WHY they're awesome, I'm just going to list them. Because a) it's a bit pretentious, and b) it's time-consuming and I'm lazy. Besides, I'm giving you a shedload of new Tunes - ain't no normal person got time fo' dat!


Tune Tape Tuesdays #37

Top Tracks
1. Satellite Stories - Campfire
2. Brodinski ft. Theophilus London - Gimme Back the Night
3. Bondax - Giving It All (Joe Goddard Remix)


Tune Tape Tuesdays #38

Top Tracks
1. Ludovico Einaudi - Walk (Phaeleh Remix)
2. Lorde - Million Dollar Bills (Easy Girl Remix)
3. Jake Bugg - Broken




Tune Tape Tuesdays #39

Top Tracks
1. The Paper Kites - St Clarity
2. Pr0files - Call Yourself a Lover
3. Lorde - Buzzcut Season




Well. That should keep you going for a while. If anyone is still having problems with loading these - Internet explorers crashing etc - then just let me know.

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...