As Bank Holidays in the UK go, I've spent my one pretty typically; in the park, and eating barbecues. Here's a few pictures of what I got up to:
Inspired by this, and my unrelenting optimism that the weather will stay sunny for Summer, I thought I'd put together a 'Parks & Recreation' Wish List. So, with no further ado, here's what to lay your hands on before the good weather runs out - hurry, this is England.
1. Bandana Print Shirt, Topshop, £26. Bandanarama, here.
2. Tailored Strappy Playsuit, Topshop, £46. Strap on, here.
3. Leopard-Intarsia Cotton-Blend Sweater by Kenzo, Net-a-Porter, £245. How the leopard got his spots, here.
4. Maxi Tribal Woven Straw Handbag by Sensi Studio, Matches, £205. Draw the short straw, here.
6. Jawbone JamBox Wireless Portable Speakers, Amazon, £118. Make yourself heard, here.
7. Moto White High Waisted Hotpants, Topshop, £28. Waist-ing away, here.
8. Gold & Green Aviator Sunglasses by Ray-Ban, ASOS, £120. Top Gun, here.
9. Nike Air Max in Fuchsia, Office, £95. Max out, here.
10. Elderflower and Blackberry Pimms, Waitrose, £12. Pimms O'Clock, here.
11. Black Lock Shoulder Bag, H&M, £15. Cold shoulder, here.
12. 'Make a Wish' 18k-Gold-Plated Charm Bracelet, Kristin Ash Jewellery, £89. Charmed, I'm sure, here.
13. Neon-Green Bejewelled Sandals, H&M, £15. The grass is always greener, here.
Until next time - enjoy the sunshine!