Monday

Wish List Mondays #33

So I've only gone and got myself a job. A real one, one that doesn't pay by the hour. I've even got my own desk and everything. I'm working in Fashion Marketing, which is pretty damn exciting, basically putting together Wish Lists on a daily basis - isn't that fun! So I guess congratulations, but also apologies are in order - I can't guarantee that Wish Lists and Tune Tapes will always be on time, but I'll certainly try my best and use my lunch hour to full effect. Ok, enough grovelling. Here's my (slightly shorter than usual) Wish List of the week, largely influenced by workwear (yep, I've turned into one of those girls). 

1. 'Féminin' Sweater Top, Whistles, £65. Sweater weather, here.
2. Small Glass Earrings, Whistles, £25. Heart of Glass, here.
3. Aztec Embroidered Kimono, Topshop, £60. East meets West, here.
4. Arrow Tab Clutch Bag by Sophie Hulme, Matches, £400. Arrow to the Heart, here.
5. Daring Denim Flared Jeans, French Connection, £37. Dare to Flare, here.
6. 'Hotel Chic' Black Slip-Ons, Clarks, £65. Clarks hit the Mark, here.
7. Short Patterned Dress, H&M, £13. Short Stuff, here.
8. 'Isabella' Block Crocodile Heel Sandals, Kurt Geiger, £195. Crocodile Tears, here.


Love from the Working Girl,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...