|(unforch not my photo)|
IT'S A SHARK!
Definitely one to pull out for festival season. Imagine the fun. Imagine it. Buy it from Urban Outfitters here.
As amazing as this is, hopping down the High Street in this bad boy might prove hazardous for the somewhat less coordinated of us (me). So I've put together a Wish List of slightly more conventional - but no less stylish - pieces for you to covet. Enjoy.
1. 'Ne Jamais Tomber Amoureuse d'une Rock Star' Embellished T-Shirt, Zara, £20. Sound advice, here.
2. Red Strappy Cami Top, Topshop, £18. Top of the shops, here.
3. Oversized Black Framed Halo Madonna Tshirt by Givenchy, SSense, $730. Hail Mary, here.
4. Stripe-Print Shorts by Sea NY, Matches, £265. Hello Sailor, here.
5. Beetlejuice Black & White Striped Jeans, Mango, £35. Don't matter if you're Black or White, here.
6. White Stretch Shorts, H&M, £8. All-white on the night, here.
7. ZZ D-Frame Sunglasses by Céline, Matches, £220. Frame-by-Frame, here.
8. Oversized Willow Clutch in Black, Mulberry, £795. Berry nice, here.
9. Red Suede Sandal with Ankle Strap, Zara, £70. Seeing red, here.
10. Gold Plated Necklace, Gogo Philip, £17. Gogo Dancing, here.
11. Cut Out Mickey Mouse Ring by Gogo Philip, ASOS, £15. Taking the Mickey, here.
12. Black Leather & Suede Mix Sneaker, Mulberry, £425. Don't be suede, here.