Saturday

Wish List Mondays #35 - Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.

Shoes, shoes, shoes. We love ‘em. By we, I mean me. I love shoes like nobody’s business. Some say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but give me a stacked heel or a platform wedge and I’m in Seventh Heaven. My grandma also shared my passion for pumps, platforms and peep-toes; one of my earliest shoe memories is trying on her 1970’s knee-high, high-heeled, brown leather boots and strutting around to Nancy Sinatra’s These Boots Are Made For Walking played on her ancient record player. Unfortunately I grew out of her beautiful collection of shoes around the age of 8, but I never grew out of my love for shoes (and handbags, but let’s leave that story for another day). Fast-forward 15 years, and here I am, sitting at my desk in the marketing department of one of the best-known shoe brands in the world. On top of a very healthy discount on in-store styles, I also have access to the backstage of the shoe business – the process of inspiration, design, and creation that goes into every pair of shoes we bring to market. So to celebrate the humble shoe, in its many shapes and forms, I’ve decided to put together a Wish List entirely dedicated to shoes. After all, there ain’t no business like shoe business! (Sorry.)

1. The Classic Court: Pigalle 120 Patent-Leather by Christian Louboutin, Net-a-Porter, £395. Buy them here.
2. The Trainer: Roshe Run Sail Pink Force by Nike, Office, £70. Buy them here.
3. The Brogue: Woven Straw by Fendi, Matches, £195 (Sale Price). Buy them here.
4. The Peep-Toe: Printed Platform Sandals, Zara, £16 (Sale Price). Buy them here.
5. The Wedge: Whispered Leopard-Print Cross-Over, Topshop, £45. Buy them here.
6. The Loafer: 'Hotel Chic' Tassle Flats, Clarks, £65. Buy them here.
7. The Ankle Boot: Buckled Brown Suede by See by Chloé, Net-a-Porter, £350. Buy them here.
8. The Pump: Ares Star Sign Red Suede by Charlotte Olympia, Net-a-Porter, £495. Buy them here.
9. The Bejewelled Sandal: 'Sail Cruise' Coral Suede, Clarks, £40. Buy them here.
10. The Riding Boot: Cavaliere Buckled Leather by Saint Laurent, Net-a-Porter, £975. Buy them here.
11. The Fashion Trainer: Alva Hi St Studded by Jeffrey Campbell, Office, £110. Buy them here.
12. The Statement Shoe: Spiked Suede Wedge Sandals by Guiseppe Zanotti, Net-a-Porter, £950. Buy them here.


Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...