Monday

Wish List Mondays #34 - Do It Like A Dude.

After having packed up, and moved, my vast collection of clothes four times in the last month, I've realised that I have more Men's items in my wardrobe than Women's. Before anyone comments, this is not because I'm the kind of girl that steals the clothes left behind at the end of 'liaisons' (hi Mum), nor do I don a fake beard and stuff a pair of socks down my pants to pretend I'm a guy. The simple fact is: Men's clothes are simply more comfortable. They last longer because they're usually better quality, they're roomy so you can eat as much as you want, and you can pretend like your "boyfriend" gave them to you (when really you just bought it for yourself.). In Winter, there's nothing better than snuggling into an big man's jumper and curling up on the sofa. In summer, I like to wear men's shirts - as beach coverups, pyjamas, light jackets...they're probably the most versatile item I own. In light of my love for androgynous, or unisex, fashion, I've decided to devote a whole Summer Wish List to getting the ideal mix of feminine/masculine. So do it like a brother, or do it like a dude, here comes Wish List #34...

1. Short Sweatshirt Dress, H&M, £20. I just wanna make you sweat, here.
2. Cream Studded Bow Trim Straw Boater, River Island, £16. Pick the short straw, here.
3. Men's Kitsuné Jersey Mariniere, Petit Bateau, £42 (Sale Price). Jersey shore, here.
4. Sky Washed Oxford Slim Fit Shirt, Charles Tyrwhitt, £25 (Sale Price). Reach for the sky, here.
5. 152 Series Rose Gold-Plated Steel Watch by Uniform Wares, Mr Porter, £220. Man of Steel, here.
6. Signet Ring by Laura Lee, ASOS, £150. Put a ring on it, here.
7. Beige Shorts, H&M, £13. Who wears short shorts, here.
8. MOTO Vintage Boyfriend Tapered Jeans, Topshop, £42. Billy's jeans, here.
9. Le Pliage Medium Travel Bag in Graphite by Longchamp, Selfridges, £63. Travel my way, here.
10. 'Hamble Oak' Brogues in Nude, Clarks, £40 (Sale Price). Rogue in a brogue, here.
11. 'High Vamp' Loafers, Topshop, £50. Loaf around, here.


Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...