Monday

Wish List Mondays #4

This week's Wish List is coming to you from the warm confines of my double bed, where I plan to spend the rest of my day. Due to a late night and some bad decisions involving alcohol, I am feeling rather worse for wear. To distract myself from my splitting headache and occasional retching, I have spent the day browsing pretty things that I would love to buy - if only I could get out of bed. Although right now I would probably settle for a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie...any volunteers?

1. Del Rey Sparkle Croc-Print Bag, Mulberry, £1400. Channel Miss Lana here.
2. V-Neck Flare Dress, Reiss, £79 (on sale!). (S)print to buy here.
3. Embellished Hamsa Biker Jacket, Topshop, £285. Give them the evil eye here.
4. Floral Print Chiffon Shirt, H&M, £20. Get some winter flower power here.
5. Skull and Snake Ring, Theo Fennell, £450. Have a date with death here.
6. Chunky-Knit Cardi-Coat by Paul & Joe Sister, Net-a-Porter, £265. Wrap up warm here.
7. Nike Blazer Mid 77, Office, £80. Keep it simple here.
8. Round-Frame Metal Sunglasses by The Row, Net-a-Porter, £250. Come rain or shine, buy them here.
9. Brown Leather Chelsea Boots, Topshop, £62. The only way is Chelsea, here.


Just FYI this post has taken me over 2 hours to complete. Curse that final Caipirinha. 

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...