Monday

Wish List Mondays #6

So...I might have gone a bit overboard on this week's Wish List. Due to my unwavering belief once temperatures take a dive that I turn into some kind of human torch and am impervious to the cold, I am stuck at home with a chest infection. Poor me, what an idiot, etc etc. Under the watchful eye of my mum, I have been told to layer as many jumpers as it takes to resemble a knitted snowman and sit by a heater. Although being pretty god-damn toasty, this look is hardly glamourous, so I have been spending my time living vicariously through glossy shopping websites - lest any human being sees me outside looking like the Michelin man's wife. This week I've fallen in love with the jewellery of Monica Vinader (numbers 10 & 12), whose gorgeous gold and sea-shaded gem creations remind me of summers spent on boats, and underwater treasures. Check out her whole collection for Net-a-Porter here. Also on the Wish List, and covered by most fashion mags, is the Kate Moss book - a gorgeous coffee-table hardback full of her most iconic photographs. Perfect for flicking through on cold winter nights (although perhaps not with your food baby after your Christmas dinner blow-out...skinny bitch). Anyway, without further ado, here is the 6th instalment of Wish List Mondays - let me know what your favourites are!




1. Cashmere Letter Sweater by Chinti and Parker, Net-a-Porter, £350. Spell it out here.
2. Vintage Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag by Chanel (duh), Harvey Nichols, £2,970. To have and to hold (forever and ever) here.
3. Baroque Mesh Dress, Karen Millen, £210. If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it here.
4. Bejewelled Black Suede Heeled Pumps, Office, £65. Sparkle from head to toe here.
5. Jersey Sleeved Camo Jacket, Topshop, £55. Don't blend in here.
6. Porcelain Scarf-Print Shirt, Topshop, £38. Be handled with care here.
7. Mint-Green Knitted Jumper, H&M, £20. Minty fresh here.
8. Studded Heeled Chelsea Boots, Topshop Premium, £120. Poke an eye out here.
9. Angel Wings Jumper, French Connection, £67. Simply divine here.
10. Gold and Chrysoprase Siren Necklace by Monica Vinader, Net-a-Porter, £425. Dive in here.
11. Kate Moss Book edited by Fabien Baron, Net-a-Porter, £50. Kiss me Kate here.
12. Gold, Amethyst and Chalcedony Siren Earrings by Monica Vinader, Net-a-Porter, £420. Fish it out here.


What are you wishing for this week?

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...