Monday

Wish List Mondays #7 - Christmas 2012

It's roughly three weeks til Christmas, so I thought now would be a good time to put up my Christmas Wish List - just in case there are any Secret Santas out there feeling a little generous... This year I've gone quite monochrome in my wishes; think Holly Golightly if she lived in London 2012. Joint Number One on my list are Mulberry's Bayswater in Black & Nickel, and a new camera - after much umming and ahing I've plumped for the Samsung NX100 (to take much more professional photos for LBELB, of course). It's also 1 month until my birthday, just if anyone's wondering/forgotten (Mum)...



1. Black & White Bone Zig Zag Photo Frame, Urban Outfitters, £20. I frame everything. Give it here.
2. 'Black Pearl' Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown, Selfridges, £42. Smokey Eye Heaven. Give it here.
3. Black Crystal Collar Dress, Topshop, £42. Because black is slimming, and Christmas is not. Give it here.
4. Black Suede High Heels with Printed Platform, Office, £75. To wear with No.3. Give it here.
5. Black & Nickel Bayswater Bag, Mulberry, £895. A classic big enough to carry all my shit. Give it here.
6. Samsung NX100 Interchangeable Lens Camera, Amazon, £240. Because I'm a happy snapper. Give it here.
7. Vanilla Birthday Cake All-in-one Shampoo, ShowerGel & Bubble Bath, Philosophy, £14. I like to get baked the legal way. Give it here.
8. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, Waitrose Direct, £14. Mix with coke. Give it here.
9. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, Waitrose Direct, £18. Mix with lemonade. Give it here.
10. Moët & Chandon Pink Champagne, Waitrose Direct, £40. Filthy Feminine Fizz. Give it here.
11. Jasmin Candle, Diptyque, £38. Smells like Sydney. Give it here.
12. Mini Cooper Hatch, new from £11,870. Well a girl can dream. Give it here.


What are you hoping for this Christmas?

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...