Monday

Wish List Mondays #19

Apologies for the lack of posts in the last few weeks. Dissertation deadlines have been ker-azy, and unfortunately I've had to sacrifice some of the time I devote to blogging to try and graduate (bummer). Last week I went home to celebrate my Mum's birthday (49 again..!), which was also an excuse to pop into London and do a much needed wardrobe update. I plumped for a chic shirt from Topshop Boutique, and a felt fedora (No's. 1 & 3, respectively). Afterwards, I met my parents at the BADA (British Antique Dealer's Association, don't cha know...) Arts fair, held in front of the Saatchi Gallery in the heart of Chelsea. It wasn't a particularly young crowd (as you might expect from the photo below), but it was good fun to see what was on offer - and who am I to turn down a free glass of champagne? 



After a peruse of the fair, I trotted off down the Kings Road to meet up with my friend K at The Builders Arms (www.thebuildersarms.co.uk) for a few tipples before rushing off to meet a few others at Gaucho Piccadilly (www.gauchorestaurants.co.uk/piccadilly). The atmosphere they're going for is 'dimly-lit speakeasy', but most of the time I felt like I was squinting through the dark to even see the person next to me...not a good look. Even though the menu wasn't glow in the dark (they missed a trick there), I managed to order the Scallop Cerviche (fantastic), followed by the Gaucho Burger (a little overdone, seeing as I asked for very rare...). After that we headed to Carnaby Street and had a night out at Cirque du Soir (one of the [many] London clubs that refused Justin Beiber entry when he visited recently. High five.). It was a little gimmicky, but nevertheless enjoyable, if you take into account how much alcohol we'd had with dinner... But enough about me, let's get back to what Mondays are all about: FASHION (said in a dramatic 80's whisper). Here's my Wish List for this week, or what I would have bought if I had more money/time/courage.


1. Silk Floral Shirt by Boutique, Topshop, £68. Get it here
2. Black Round Sunglasses, ASOS, £10. Get it here.
3. Neon Trim Fedora, Topshop, £25. Get it here.
4. Maxi Pearl Necklace, Zara, £20. Get it here.
5. Silk Floral Zip Skirt by Boutique, Topshop, £70. Get it here.
6. Medium 'Lily' in Black Soft Grainy Leather, Mulberry, £695. Get it here.
7. Straight Cut Pleats Dress, Mango, £35. Get it here.
8. 'Nanette' Black Suede Sandal, KG Kurt Geiger, £130. Get them here.
9. Solis Rex Candle by Cire Trudon, Net-a-Porter, £85. Get it here.
10. Gold Watch with Leather Strap, Massimo Dutti, £105. Get it here.
11. Antik Leather Mocassin with Tassels, Massimo Dutti, £80. Get them here.


Here's to a week of better weather, and better fashion!

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...