Sunday

Easter Egg-Stravaganza

It's Easter! Which, in my books, equals mountains of guilt-free chocolate eating. Not that I ever feel that guilty for eating chocolate, but still. It also means lots of egg-related puns. So that's egg-sactly what you should egg-spect from this post. Let's not egg-saggerate, but Easter's one of the best times of year. Not only do you get a four day weekend, but it also heralds the end of Lent and the start of Spring (or, it would, if all the daffodils hadn't been killed by the snow last week). This year may indeed be one of the last Easters I spend with my family for a while, as I am planning to escape the cold and snow in egg-schange (are you getting egg-sasperated yet?!) for the balmier climate of Australia. So I thought it only fair to 'Kodak-moment' this occasion - and obviously share it with you guys. So here you are: this is our Easter Egg-Stravaganza (that's it, I promise). 

Easter Lamb Pie
Creme Eggs can suck it.
Malachite Egg: Not For Consumption



Quiche Soufflé



Happy Easter - I hope the Bunny was good to you too!

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...