Monday

Wish List Mondays #20

Welcome to the world of a student: it's nearly 11pm on a Monday night, and I'm at home with one of my best friends, watching trash TV and drinking cheap fizz. I'll let you in on a secret - we're drunk. But not for no reason, I might add: my friend just got back from a three-month stint in Austria, and I just finished a 3,000 word essay. I think we're well within reason. I don't know how good an idea we'll actually think this is in the morning (that's presuming we'll wake up before midday...), but we thought it'd be fun to do a Wish List Mondays - Drunk Special. Because alcohol is, like, life's Chanel No.5 - it never gets old. Did that make sense? I don't know. 

I'm not going to lie, picking fashion is a lot more fun after a couple of glasses of 'Mas Miralda Cava' - sounds fancy, dunnit. It's not. It's from ASDA and cost £5. Quite possibly I've been a lot more adventurous with my choices this week, but hey - YOLO. Please don't judge me for that last comment. Before typing becomes impossible, I'm going to launch straight in to this Wish List. So here it is, the highlight of your Mondays (maybe? please?) - the 20th edition...


1. Conscious Collection Dress, H&M, £20. Clear conscious, here.
2. 'Pari Pop' Jacket, French Connection, £140. Top of the Pops, here.
3. White Pineapple Print Cover Up, Topshop, £25. Pina Colada, here.
4. Navy Bag by Sophie Hulme, Coggles Fashion, £485. In the navy, here.
5. Round Preppy Sunglasses, Topshop, £16. Prep school, here.
6. Floral Bug Necklace, ASOS, £40. Bug out, here.
7. Rose Gold & Leather Watch by Marc by Marc Jacobs, Selfridges, £185. Pink to make the boys wink, here.
8. Pink iPhone Case, Mango, £7. Think Pink, here.
9. Yellow Scent Perspex Clutch by Charlotte Olympia, Net-a-Porter, £795. Heaven Scent, here.
10. Essie Nail Polish in Hip-anema, ASOS, £10. Girl from Hip-Anema, here.
11. Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles by Charbonnel et Walker, Selfridges, £17. I Heart You, here.
12. 3D Enamel Small Skull Bangle by Alexander McQueen, Selfridges, £160. Skull and Crossbones, here.
13. 'Surrender' Bow Platforms, Topshop, £68. Little Bow Peep, here.
14. Painted Suede Wingtip Brogues by Esquivel, Net-a-Porter, £484. Be your own Wingman, here.
15. 'Effervescence' Black Pearl Earrings by Links of London, Selfridges, £450. Reel in your Jack Sparrow, here.


See you next week - and remember kids: Drink Responsibly.

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...