Monday

Wish List Mondays #18 - Rihanna Special

Last week I published my most popular post EVER - That Does Impress Me Much - an entirely naughty and self-indulgent man-fest, barely masquerading as a list of things I find attractive in the opposite sex. This week, I thought it only fair to indulge in a little girl crush of mine, with the premise of providing material for the male readers of this blog. Therefore, this week's Wish List is centred entirely around the woman of the moment: Rihanna

In the risk of sounding terribly cliché, the lady can do no wrong. Everything she touches turns to gold; from music to fashion, publicity to art. Last week, she opened the launch of her collection for River Island to what can only be described as barrage of fans, photographers, and pervs - desperate to catch a glimpse of her. Men want her, women want to be her; it seems that we just can't get enough of RiRi. Which is why I'm doing a post on her, basically. To kick off, I thought I'd post her newest video, Stay, which features the brilliant Mikky Ekko (a TTT frequenter) and is currently on repeat in my flat - both on iTunes, and heartfelt covers by yours truly at a loud volume (apologies, neighbours). After that, we've got a truckload of enviable photos of 'The Only Girl in the World' for ladies to curse, and men to drool over. Finally, as this is a fashion post, I've sourced out a whole load of items that RiRi would be proud to sport herself. So with no further ado, I shall leave you in the capable, long-nailed hands of the 'Queen of Pop' herself.





My fantasy.









....Smokin. Alrighty, time for some fashion. Here's this week's Wish List:

1. White Cropped Tshirt by Rihanna for River Island, River Island, £20. Te Amo, here.
2. Black Snapback Cap by Boy London, Selfridges, £36. Rude boy, here.
3. Black Dress, H&M, £10. Cheers (Drink to That), here.
4. Vintage Denim Dungarees, Topshop, £38. Please Don't Stop The Music, here.
5. East West Varsity Jacket by Stussy, EndClothing, £169. What's my name, here.
6. Eagle Winged Shoes by Jeremy Scott, Adidas, £160. Who's That Chick, here.
7. Mattifying Top Coat by Mavala, FeelUnique.com, £10. Hate That I Love You, here.
8. Nail Polish in Fiji, Essie, $8. Umbrella, here.
9. Lipstick in Saint Rouge by Lipstick Queen, SpaceNK, £18. Good Girl Gone Bad, here.
10. Gold Luxe Necklace by BlingDeenie, MyFlashTrash, £46. Diamonds, here.
11. Combination High Heel Sandal, Zara, £30. S&M, here.


Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...