1. 'Hype' Tshirt, Topman, £25. Believe the hype, here.
2. Leather-Trimmed Camouflage Jacket by Junya Watanabe, Mr Porter, £810 (was £1,350). Stand out by blending in, here.
3. Plaid Shirt by Bee Line for Billionaire Boys Club, Coggles, £75 (was £150). Go mad for plaid, here.
4. 'Billionaire' Sweatshirt by Billionaire Boys Club, Coggles, £125. Wanna be a billionaire, here.
5. Contrast Pocket Tshirt by Publish, A Shop Called Wood, £32 (was £40). Animal instincts, here.
6. 'Free Jazz' Sweatshirt by Red Ear, Coggles, £63 (was £125). Jazz it up, here.
7. Leather Headphones by Marc by Marc Jacobs, Harvey Nichols, £135. Hell for leather, here.
8. Suede Brogue Sneakers by Junya Watanabe, Mr Porter, £310. Go for brogue, here.
9. Blue Chevron Watch, Triwa, £119. Watch out, here.
1. Light Grey Cotton Sweater by Maison Martin Margiela, Mr Porter, £250. Be Mr Grey, here.
2. Pink Shirt, Reiss, £37 (was £75). Real men wear pink, here.
3. Velvet Blazer by Lanvin, Mr Porter, £1,430. Velveteen Rabbit, here.
4. Navy Chinos by Slowear, Mr Porter, £190. Wear the trousers, here.
5. Elkington Satchel Briefcase, Mulberry, £750. Back to school, here.
6. Embroidered Velvet Slippers by Versace, Harvey Nichols, £425. Slip(per) into something more comfortable, here.
7. Straw Panama Hat by Lanvin, Harvey Nichols, £295. Hats off, here.
8. Umbrella with Inner Check by Burberry, Flannels, £190. Under your umbrella (ella ella), here.
9. Fox Head Cufflinks by Burberry, Mr Porter, £165. Get foxy, here.
10. Glasses by Cutler & Gross, Mr Porter, £295. Geek chic, here.
Well lads, it's been nice. Maybe we'll make this a monthly thing...what do you say?