If, like me, you're a big fan of The Daily Mail online (the only source of news for the discerning reader...ahem), then you would have noticed the broad coverage of the multitude of awards ceremonies that have been happening recently. While TDM focuses more on 'nipple-gates' and whether Taylor Swift is getting back together with Harry Styles, I thought I'd take inspiration from Awards Season for this week's Wish List, and put together a little mood board for all you famous people who read my blog (Hi Ryan Gosling) and are wondering what to wear to your next big 'do. To keep it from being too frock-focused, I've also sourced out some male fashion - just for you, Ryan. So without further ado, here are some photos of pretty people at this month's respective Awards Ceremonies who have been my inspiration this week.
|Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture at the SAG Awards|
(OMGee she split her dress - Read Here)
|Kiernan Shipka in Oscar de la Renta at the SAG Awards|
|Miranda Kerr in Louis Vuitton at the brand's Cancun Boutique Opening|
|Taylor Swift in Ellie Saab at The NJR Music Awards in Cannes|
|Eddie Redmayne at The SAG Awards|
|Here's just one of Ryan Gosling looking hot.|
And here is the Wish List:
1. Blue & White Jacquard Off-The-Shoulder Dress, Topshop (!), £70. Snap it up, here.
2. Flapper Headband, ASOS, £15. Do the Charleston, here.
3. Satin-Trimmed Wool Tuxedo by Lanvin, Mr Porter, £1,330. Make them swoon, here.
4. Midnight Blue One Shoulder Gown by Lanvin, Harrods, £1,250. Don't be home by midnight, here.
5. 'Exotic Plume' Underwire Bra by Elle Intimates, Net-A-Porter, £36. Be an exotic dancer, here.
6. 'Exotic Plume' Lace Briefs by Elle Intimates, Net-A-Porter, £22. Shimmy the night away, here.
7. 'Courtney' Lady Print Bag by Anya Hindmarch, Matches Fashion, £395. Pretty as a painting, here.
8. Glass-Buttoned Cotton Tuxedo Shirt by Lanvin, Mr Porter, £395. They've gone all glassy-eyed, here.
9. 'Natalie' Canvas Wedge Shoes by Stella McCartney, Matches Fashion, £425. Drive a wedge, here.
10. 18-Carat Rose Gold, Diamond and Garnet Snake Ring by Anita Ko, Net-A-Porter, £12,175. Snake charmer, here.
11. Black Silk-Satin Tie by Dolce & Gabbana, Mr Porter, £95. Tie 'em down, here.
12. Patent Leather Oxford Shoes by Saint Laurent, Mr Porter, £430. Shine on, here.
13. Skull Cufflinks by Paul Smith, Selfridges, £90. Memento Mori, here.
I'm sure there'll be more exciting fashion to come this Awards Season, so stay tuned - The Oscars is on February 24th!