Tuesday

Tune Tape Tuesdays #10

So I have a confession to make. I have no new music for y'all this week. I know, I know...but I've been a bit busy what with New Year, my birthday, and actually leaving my house to see people that I just haven't gotten round to it. However, rather than leaving you empty-handed and tune-less (or even worse, frantically finding some mediocre music last minute), I've decided to share with you some of my favourite songs for the late-night "fuzzy tingle times" (Mighty Boosh. Crack Fox. Nice). And to introduce it, I thought of none other than the 'Worst DJ in History' from Love Actually: "Now here's one for the lovers: there's quite a few of you - I shouldn't be surprised...and a half." Please enjoy responsibly.


The XX - 'Crystalised'



Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...