Monday

Wish List Mondays #12

Last week, I fulfilled my 15-year-old-self's dream. For two whole days, I became a model. Now before I get inundated with calls from Storm and/or Britain's Next Top Model, I have to say that it was for a friend's Graphic Design project - I was not (probably quite thankfully) strutting my stuff on the catwalk for Prada and Gucci. I don't want to say too much on here, as it is for her final project at University, but the theme was broadly 'youth' and involved approximately 30 costume changes, 2 boxes of toys, and 1000 photos. Paid in wine and cigarettes (which, let's be honest, is probably what any money would have been spent on anyway), we had a great laugh, and hopefully came out with some photos she can use for her project. Check out her online portfolio if you have a min - she's super talented. Without revealing too much, here's one photo from the shoot that I've very amateurishly edited myself: 


Get the Look:Tshirt: Topshop, £18. Get it here.
Shoes: Office, £30. Get them here.
Glasses, Bracelet & Necklace are vintage (safe.)

Having got into the 'groove' of youth, I decided to centre this week's Wish List around the essence of what we were trying to capture. After all, you're only as young as you feel... Peace out!


1. Wu-Tang Clan Jumper, Topshop, £35. Bring tha Muthaf*ckin Ruckus, here.
2. 'Little America' Backpack by Herschel, Urban Outfitters, £80. Pack your bags, here.
3. 'New York' Ribbed Beanie, River Island, £10. Beanie baby, here.
4. Leather Trousers by Marc by Marc Jacobs, Matches, £705. Nice leather we're having, here.
5. Printed Leather iPad Case by Versace, Net-a-Porter, £330. Turn over a new gold leaf, here.
6. 'Leave The Boy Alone' Tank Top by Boy London, Coggles, £35. Take its advice, here.
7. Gold Tone Cross Drop Earrings, River Island, £3. Double-crossed (geddit), here.
8. Semi-Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave, Nars, £17.50. Make temperatures soar, here.
9. Black Studded Shorts, The Ragged Priest, £65. Tell me about it stud, here.
10. Black High-Tops by Nike, Office, £70. Just do it, here.
11. Visor Sunglasses by Jeepers Peepers, River Island, £18. Wear your sunglasses at night, here.
12. Spiked Loafers by Jeffrey Campbell, Office, £130. Spike-U-Like, here.


Only 4 more days 'til the weekend. Stay strong.

Love,
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...