There's that saying that goes: "If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed." Well that's exactly how I feel about the weather at the moment. It's April, and it's freezing - "What's up wid dat?!" (South Park, 'It's a Jersey Thing'...nice.) So in a bid to bring on the warmer weather, and to give my winter wardrobe staple of black some time out, I've put together a Wish List of the brightest, Spring/Summer colours - because it looks like Spring as we know it, might have to be all in the mind this year. So go on, banish the black until next year, and splash out on some brights - Summer's just around the corner!
PS. If you were expecting an April Fool's post, it's after Midday, so the rules no longer apply. BOOYAH - playground politics.
1. Lace & Crystal Appliqué Silk Organza Top by Christopher Kane, Net-a-Porter, £965. Crystalised, here.
2. Blue Denim Pinny Dress, Topshop, £38. Pin(ny) Up, here.
3. Flower Hair Garland, ASOS, £10. Flowers in her hair, here.
4. Silk Zebra Shirt by Charlotte Taylor, Coggles, £235. Take off Zebra, baby, here.
5. Paint Effect Kaleidoscope Slim Jeans, Mango, £35. Collide the scope, here.
6. Colour Mismatch Earrings, ASOS, £8. Mis-matchmaker, here.
7. Pink Scent Perspex Perfume Box Clutch by Charlotte Olympia, Net-a-Porter, £795. Get some perspex-tive, here.
8. Jacquard Sash Belt with Embroidery, Zara, £30. Stash the sash, here.
9. Textured Nail Polish in Station Road, Barry M, £4. Mellow Yellow, here.
10. Gold Initial Ring by Chupi, Notonthehighstreet.com, £42. B the best, here.
11. Kathmandu Printed Leather Pouch by Mary Katrantzou, Net-a-Porter, £490. KathmanDO, here.
12. 'Fontanne' Blue Suede Shoe by B Brian Atwood, Kurt Geiger, £195. Don't step on my blue suede shoes, here.
13. 'Bronte' Zipper Tote Bag, Reiss, £165. Jane Eyre would approve, here.
14. 'Front of the Queue' Red Sandals, Office, £55. VIP Treatment, here.
I hope you all had a great Easter Weekend!